Lucarelli in Chianti
The Villa is located in the centre of the Chianti Classico Region, a perfect spot to visit the top Wineries within a radius of 30 minutes by car.
You will enjoy to visit e.g. Antinori, Castello di Monterinaldi, Castello di Brolio, Castello Verrazzano, Castello di Ama, Castello D’Albola, Castello di Volpaia and Castello di Fonterutoli, only to name a few. There are much more smaller wineries around you may want to explore.
Cooking classes are available at the Winery Castello di Monterinaldi and near Panzano. We can also provide a private chef for cooking classes at the Villa.
- Halfway between Florence and Siena
- The villa is located in the heart of the Chianti Classico Region between Panzano (3,2 mi), Radda (4,2 mi),Castellina (7 mi) and Greve (7 mi). All with local services like
- Banks/ATM, specialty shops, grocery stores, supermarkets, restaurants,
- Wine bars, pharmacies and medical services.
- In walking distance is the little village Lucarelli with bar, 2 restaurants and bus stop
- The Villa is submerged in the vineyards of the winery Castello di Monterinaldi. Only 5 minutes away, it offers tours of the winery, wine tastings and – by reservation – a typical Tuscan lunch at Villa Pesanella
- Perfect starting point to visit Florence (25 mi), Siena (19 mi), San Gimigniano (26 mi), Montalcino (47 mi) and Pienza (47 mi)
- Pisa and Cortona are 1,5 hours away and Rome 3 hours by car or 1,5 hours by train from Florence.